Friday, January 16, 2009

It's 2009 and this is my 1st Post!


I know I vowed to share my art and publish on my blog more often....well life happened! My parents have officially moved to Tennessee. They are currently house hunting. I have been so behind on everything that deals with stampin' and fun! I just now took down all of the Christmas decorations and I am trying to get my house back in order. I also need to clean the stampin' area because the cable guy needed in my space to hook up all of the new cable. UGH!!!


So since I have not stamped, I thought I would share some a card I received from my Secret Sister. I love it! What a wonderful way to start out this round of Divine Secret Sisters!

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

hey! you need to update!

Give Credit Where Credit is Due

My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest entry. All content including text, pictures and designs are copyright Kimberly Radaker.