Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stoppin' in with Some Cards!





















Hey Stampers! I was able to create a few cards on Monday…just now posting them. One was a sympathy card for a customer of mine who lost her mother a few weeks ago. It didn’t turn out the way I wanted…but I wanted her to know that I was thinking of her!
I made this card using Echoes of Kindness and the same technique as the painted black card below.

The second post is from the Demo Challenge section of SCS. I would paste the link, but you have to be SU! Demo to get in there. Sorry! Anyway, it was from the Wicked Monthly Challenge that normally has a sketch challenge, color challenge, and a technique challenge. I used Just Buzzin’ By with the color challenge…to use Baja Breeze, Blush Blossom and Cameo Coral. That combo was tough! But some how I pulled it off. I hate to use to many extra colors with the color challenges so I just used Whisper White and Basic Black for my neutrals.

I hope you enjoy them. Until the next time, happy stampin’!

2 comments:

Connie M. said...

Very pretty, Kim! That color combo is a tough one! You did a great job with it!

Courtney said...

These are the cutest!

Give Credit Where Credit is Due

My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest entry. All content including text, pictures and designs are copyright Kimberly Radaker.