Sunday, September 23, 2007

Two New Cards Done







I am so excited...I was able to stamp some this evening after the kids went to bed. The DH was watching football so I headed to my desk and played!
The first card I did was for the SCS Featured Stamper Challenge FS33. Today they picked a Star of May who had a superb gallery! Here is the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=87049

Anyway, Kristen had the Merry & Bright set so I cased my card as to hers...I made some changes of course. Here is the link to here card so you can compare:
Hers is much better than mine, but I am trying! I will add her Blog to my list of fellow stampers when hers is ready. I went to look at it this evening and it is currently under construction.

The other card I did is from the SCS Color Challenge CC132...I did one earlier in the week...it is a little blurry, has issues with the camera that day...any way I had so many comments on the card I decided to do another one. I wanted to do a spooky pumpkin patch theme...here it is...

And for some reason, I can't get my cards in the order they belong...still learning! Please let me know what you think of my new creations. I am looking forward to uploading ideas I have come up with for my Christmas in September this week!
Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Give Credit Where Credit is Due

My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest entry. All content including text, pictures and designs are copyright Kimberly Radaker.