Saturday, September 22, 2007

Getting Started

This is quite new for me...telling everyone about my stamping and why I did a certain card. It is different explaining it to a customer, but now everyone can read about it. That is just a little nerve racking. My CCSCS family has talked me into starting a Blog. So I am going to try this for a while and see how it goes.

My intention is to get as many cards uploaded as soon as possible, but I am still trying to figure out the system. So thank you for visiting my blog and I will make sure to get some fun stuff added soon!

No comments:

Give Credit Where Credit is Due

My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest entry. All content including text, pictures and designs are copyright Kimberly Radaker.