Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finally Got to Stamp!!!


Ok...so I was finally able to stamp a little bit yesterday! I stamped the Splitcoast Color Challenge. Here are the details if you would like to know...http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315464 Anyway, the colors were Rose Red, Apricot Appeal and Sage Shadow. So I decided to pull out my new set...Time Well Spent...and put a card together. I left the card blank so that I could add a sentiment later. I used several of the stamps as background on the colors. I didn't use any colors but those specified in the challenge (except for Very Vanilla). I couldn't find my Rose Red marker, so I used the Blender Pen to color in the butterfly. I also sponged Rose Red around the butterfly to make it pop a little more. I hope you like it!


No comments:

Give Credit Where Credit is Due

My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest entry. All content including text, pictures and designs are copyright Kimberly Radaker.